Talk to your advisor to make sure that the courses you wish to take at the “guest” institution are transferred to your program of study here. Your advisor will also need to sign the consortium agreement form to verify that the courses are applicable. Remedial courses and vocational/technical courses are not transferred and very few exceptions are allowed. You cannot use the classes you supervise for the consortium agreement. You also cannot repeat the courses with the consortium agreement without first contacting your advisor and the grants office. Your financial support is provided by the institution from which you receive your degree. The school where you will graduate is the “home” institution that must manage a consortium agreement with the other school, also known as a “guest” institution. We only accept consortium agreements until the second week of the term. Consortium agreements allow students enrolled in more than one school in a given semester to receive the maximum amount of short-term federal aid if they are enrolled in both schools. A student can only receive federal financial support from one school in a given semester.


error: Content is protected !!