I signed a vacation and license agreement with my landlord for 11 months and was notarized in May 2011. We had a car renewal clause with a mutual agreement on the rent increase. At the end of the initial term, no new vacation and license agreements are signed or notarized, but after 11 months, my landlord increases the royalties between 5 and 10 percent. Every year I take the rental receipt with its PAN number. I made all payments by cheque or NEFT. Check the lease, the PAN number must be indicated there. My wife is a government employee, she stays in the neighborhoods, she receives HRA, which is deducted from the salary for the neighborhoods. Can it qualify for an exemption from the HRA? How do you claim HRA? What do you mean by license? Generally speaking, HRA is for requesting the rental of the house by your employer A lease is a legal document that binds the owner of the property and the tenant and protects the interests of both parties. The owner must be either the owner of the property or a person who has an attorney for the owner. The lease is important because it protects the rights of both a landlord and the tenant.

It prevents unnecessary increases and evictions without at least one month`s notice One of the reasons for the 11-month agreement is the overrun of the registration process. “In accordance with the Registration Act, 1908, clause (d) of subsection (1), registration of the leased property for one year or more than one year is mandatory. The annual rental income is therefore correct, but you may need a new lease if it is required by the income tax authorities The husband and wife can claim the HRA exemption on a pro rata basis, but both cannot claim the full rent paid to the lessor. Anyone who wants HRA with rental agreements and receipts should probably read your article. It will be useful for everyone. If a person stays in the rental house only one day or one night in a month, this is oK The deduction of the house rental allowance (HRA) provided for in Article 10 (13A) is usually used by the worker via the pay slip, providing the necessary supporting documents and also fulfilling the necessary conditions. To claim HRA, you must have relevant documents on you. The supporting documents for this purpose would be a lease, supporting documents of rental. If the amount of rent Rs 1 Lakh per year is higher, the landlord`s PAN is also needed….

error: Content is protected !!